L-C Valley Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope. Your role is to help make guest and other volunteers at events feel comfortable, welcomed, and assisted. As a Special Events volunteer, you will be playing a direct role in creating a friendly, welcoming, and fun environment for guest during special events. Special event volunteers will provide on-site support to staff, supervisors, and fellow volunteers during community, outreach, and special events.
- Assist staff with set up prior to event (may require set up of tables and chairs)
- Greet and welcome guests and volunteers as they arrive
- Assist each guest with signing in
- Assist staff with various tasks throughout the event
- Help clean up at the close of the event
There are many ways to volunteer with Habitat. No matter which way works best for you, feel good knowing your efforts make a difference in the community whiles enjoying the additional benefits of volunteering. Click on the ‘Ready to help’ link below to sign up or check out available Special Event volunteering shifts.