Court-Ordered (CO) Community Service Volunteers
The L-C Valley Habitat for Humanity welcomes volunteers who are required by a court in Asotin and/or Nez Perce County to do community service. While most of our volunteer opportunities are open to CO volunteers, the time frame required for the hours’ completion typically means that an individual will volunteer at the ReStore or on a construction site, when available.
To be eligible to use the L-C Valley Habitat for Humanity as a source for completing CO community service, your sentence must involve:
- No convictions of a violent crime;
- No convictions of an offense of a sexual nature;
- No convictions of theft or burglary, (unless part of arbitration, first time offenders or diversion).
- Drug Trafficking
How to apply
- Complete an online volunteer account and liability waiver at
- You will need to download the Civic Champs app
How to record and access your volunteer hours
- Sign in on the Civic Champs app or on the kiosk at the work location (construction site, ReStore, or donation station); sign out when you leave the work site
- Once your hours are complete, you can have our ReStore Manager or Volunteer Coordinator print and sign them for you. If you need help, please reach out to the Volunteer Coordinator or Habitat Store Manager for assistance.
Please Note: It can take up to two business days before CO volunteers will be released to register for events. To ensure a quick process, please complete your online volunteer profile and questions. The L-C Valley Habitat for Humanity reserves the right to terminate this agreement for CO community service if the participant is in any way unproductive, disruptive, or in any other way negatively impacts the accomplishment of our affiliate’s mission.
Habitat ReStore Manager, Jim, Piscitello