Although we greatly appreciate everyone who donates to the ReStore, we aren’t able to accept select items due to safety concerns or low turnover. When we accept items we cannot sell, we incur high dumpster fees, which reduces the money available to support our mission.
- Household Items
- Analog thermostats
- Blinds and window treatments with cords
- Hospital beds
- Unframed mirrors or glass
- Clothing, bed linens, and curtains
- Dirty or stained mattresses
- Used gas appliances
- CRT computer monitors
- Tube TVs
- Fluorescent lights
- Cast iron Bathtubs (only cast iron we can accept is clawfoot and easily accessible)
- Garbage disposals, unless new
- Shower doors
- Miscellaneous Items
- Hazardous materials (solvents, strippers, oil-based items, anti-freeze)
- Infant car seats, cribs, strollers, toys (ABSOLUTELY NO TOYS) – games are fine
- Moldy materials
- Office cubicles
- Bicycle helmets
We know there are many places you could choose to donate – thank you for considering the LC Valley ReStore!
For any questions, please contact the ReStore Manager, Jim Piscitello @ 208-743-1300.