Although we greatly appreciate everyone who donates to the ReStore, we aren’t able to accept select items due to safety concerns or low turnover. When we accept items we cannot sell, we incur high dumpster fees, which reduces the money available to support our mission.
- Analog Thermostats
- Blinds and Window Treatments with cords
- Hospital Beds
- Unframed Mirrors or Glass
- Clothing, bed linens, and curtains
- Dirty or Stained Mattresses
- Smoke & CO Detectors
- Used Gas Appliances
- Computer & Computer Parts (Exception is Keyboards, Mice, Cords, and Computer Monitors made after 2010)
- Printers & Scanners
- TVs before 2010
- Flourescent Lights
- Cast Iron Bathtubs (only cast iron we can accept is clawfoot and easily accessible)
- Garbage Disposals, unless new
- Shower Doors
- Hazardous Materials (solvents, strippers, oil-based items, anti-freeze)
- Infant Items, Toys (ABSOLUTELY NO TOYS) – games are fine
- Moldy Materials
- Office Cubicles
- Bicycle Helmets
- VHS Tapes
We know there are many places you could choose to donate – thank you for considering the LC Valley ReStore!
For any questions, please contact the ReStore Manager, Jim Piscitello @ 208-743-1300.